How to Replace Your Wallet With the iPhone Wallet Case?
The wallet is great, but doesn't allow us to keep everything we need in one central place. Another problem that many people have with regular wallets is that sitting can be uncomfortable. None of those worries matter when it comes to iPhone wallet covers, and here's how to replace your wallet with one.
1. Open the box: You'll notice that it has many of the same features as a wallet, but with more space and less hassle. It also has many other features that wallets don't have that will help you keep all your accessories in one safe place.
2. Find the zippered coin pocket and currency pocket in the iPhone wallet case. Here you can safely store all your big bills and dollars. You can zipper all of these items, so don't worry about anything falling out.
3. Find the ID holder and credit card slot in the box. They are very useful because they ensure that all important information is securely fastened to the belt and not half hanging in the back pocket.
4. Put your phone in the universal mobile device pocket inside the case. Wallets can't hold your phone and usually just hit your pocket. After paying so much for an iPhone, wouldn't it be a good idea to keep it in a safe place with a protective case?
5. Locate the quick-access accessory pocket on the outside of the iPhone wallet. You can use this compartment to store various items in your wallet, or you can store accessories and Bluetooth headphones.