Permanent Cosmetics – Why Choose This Secret Treatment?
Cosmetic tattooing is becoming more popular than conventional make-up. These techniques are sometimes called "micro-pigmentation", micro pigment implantation, or "demographics".
The implantation involves the placement of individual pigments or vegetable-based dyes into the skin's top layer. There are many benefits for those who want to define features or conceal scarring.
These cosmetic procedures and advanced cosmetic tattooing service in Gold Coast can be performed with different types of machinery, such as the traditional tattoo or coil or pen or rotary or the non-machine hand method.
This includes an initial consultation, application, and one or more follow-up visits to adjust the shape, color, or density of the pigment.
Who benefits from this treatment?
- Anyone who wishes to improve their appearance.
- Following surgery or injury.
- No hair loss, eyebrows, and/or eyelashes included.
- Vitiligo is a condition in which the pigment has been lost to certain areas of the skin.
- People who are physically active and don't mind reapplying or "sweating off".
- For those with allergies or sensitivities, it is not possible to wear cosmetics.
- Vision impairment.
- Motor impaired with unsteady hands.
- Actors, models, and actresses.
- Mothers and busy professionals who don't have the time.
What can be done?
- Proper placement of eyebrows will open the eyes.
- To help shape the eyes, you can use eyeliner top and bottom.
- Eyelash extensions – make them thicker and more fuller.
- A lip liner and full color – Redefinition of an uneven line; restoration if there has been fading.